Superheroes Campaign Launched
The Arts Council has launched its new fundraiser campaign entitled Superhero for the Arts. This will culminate at the Superhero Soiree, April 9th, 2015.
This can potentially raise thousands of dollars for the arts. The proceeds are split 50:50 between the participating Organizations and the Arts Council. But you should also know that the funds raised by the Council go right out again as scholarships and grants. That makes every dollar worthwhile in more ways than you can imagine.
Here’s how it works:
- Find a person, man or woman, to be your Superhero for the Arts. Ask them to represent your organization.
- Complete the Superhero for the Arts Application and return it to
Reon Howard c/o Boydstun Realty,
703 N. Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92805. Or call 714-778-4261.
- Sell the ballots for $1.00 each. The superhero whose organization sells the most ballots will become the grand Superhero for the Arts.
- The ballots have a spot for name, phone number, email. On the last line you will print the name of the organization for which the ballot is being sold.
- Ballots can now be printed online with a huge saving in form-filling time. Yes, names and emails can all be pre-printed.
- All ballots will be placed into a drawing for several great prizes – to be determined by the committee.
- The Superhero for the Arts Award will be presented at our Soiree, April 9th, 2015. The prizes will also be drawn at this event.
If you are wondering which heroic character to select visit this site where ALL the superheroes and villains are listed, complete with images.
Completed ballots, with the money, must all be returned to Reon Howard by Wednesday April 2nd at 3pm.
Need more ballots? Your best bet is to print them here.
You may also get further supplies from Reon.
Who will buy the ballots? Just about anyone if you ask them nicely? Family, friends, co-workers, contractors, realtors, business men and women. Time to get busy because if we leave it to the last moment that time will have run out.